Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tic Tac Tuesday #2

I enjoy this challenge, it gives you some guidelines but freedom also.  I had so much fun that I made a few cards and then had to decide which one to use! Here is the one I decided on I'll post a few of the others at the bottom of this posting.

I used a stamp set from the Sale A Bration catalog- Love You Still, have you had the chance to look at all the goodies in that one?  There were so many that I liked and I had to pick and choose which ones to get.  I thought this would be a nice one as it was a bit different than any in my stash.
   To make it I inked it up with early espresso avoiding the grassy area at the base of the arch. You won't see in this picture I also have turned the arch on it's side.   I then cleaned the stamp and inked it again just putting ink on the top half where the flowers are then lined up the "posts" and stamped to make a flowered frame.  This will be much easier when my stamparatus arrives, I'm anxiously awaiting!!  I cut it out and adhered to a piece of wood textures DSP, then bordered that onto early espresso card stock then onto sweet sugarplum card stock base that I had stamped and then ran through the big shot with the leaf embossing folder.  The sweet sugarplum is a light purple and I used  fresh fig to color the big flowers on the frame, added calypso coral to give a little pop.
                  Tic Tac Tuesday

    This card could follow two paths, bottom left to upper right - purple-flowers-glitter- glitter glue accent on flowers doesn't show up.   the middle down - coloring-flowers-scallops  cut frame sorta has a scallop shape from the flowers don't you think?)  Thanks for stopping by don't forget to check out the other goodies I made and the other designers cards.  Have a happy day and do something that relaxes you and makes you happy - for me stamping is one of my favorites, how about you?
                                                       





                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...