Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Challenge # 347 with a little surprise!!

Hello everyone!  It is November, wow has this year ever flown by. Try Stampin is now under new management, we are all sad to see CherylAnn go but really owe her a deep well of gratitude for starting this challenge site and picking us to be on it.  The site will mostly stay as is with possibly a few minor changes.  We do hope that you will keep playing along with us and please let us know if there is something that you like or don't like. We want to keep you with us creating cards and gifts, it really is so rewarding to have someone grateful for the time spent to create for them.

I worked on this card last week and hadn't put it all together when I had a light bulb moment.  I've had this Katherine pop out die for about 4 months and haven't used it yet.  When I was looking at my card thinking it needs something more I realized it would be great with the pop out.  This die can be used with a window card opening like I have here or  without for a greater surprise to the recipient,
I have an inside picture below.  Check out all the other designers and be sure to add your card for this challenge.  (just click the blue word designers and it will take you directly to Try Stampin' site)







1 comment:

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...