Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Try Stampin' #329 Sending Love

I  decide to use a new stamp set and Designer series paper for this lovely layout.  I did alter it a bit in that I turned it 90 degrees so I could use the fabulous large sentiment that came in this set.... Hello Friend is the name, the DSP that I used is actually part of the Daisy Suite.  I guess the optional theme - Dainty and Neat could be interpreted many different ways.  How would you make a card with that theme?  Try it and enter your wonderful creation, work of art.  Someone will love to receive a homemade card that you made just for them.




Optional theme: Dainty and neat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...