Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Try Stampin' #328 End of a Hot summer day

Hello everyone, I had a hankerin to do some sponging and decided to use this set. We've been into hay. that means long hot days, so that's where my theme came in.....Summer Heat.  I guess I didn't really follow the card sketch this time but you know what....That's okay go ahead and enter one of your creations, it will be greatly appreciated.  Have fun!!!!  :0)



      Summer Heat   This will take you to the Try Staampin' Site
                                                                     if you didn't come from there.  Join in on the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...