Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Try Stampin #326 Let's get Fishy


When your a crafter it is not impossible to find time to do what you love! even when it seems life is pulling you from all directions.  That is me right now, I'm not complaining just realizing that I can find time to stamp and enjoy it even with all that is happening right now.  Just in case anyone is reading this text and following/praying, my Mother-in-law is back in the hospital.  Thank you so much for letting me vent a minute.  Ok enough of that!

My card today is two fold, First made for Try Stampin and second for Fathers Day - it's right around the corner.  Hoping to go see my father, will you be going to see yours?  My dad has a large fish tank so when I saw this Theme I decided to do something fish related.  Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll join us - even if your life seems crazy find a minute or two to do something you love!!!

                                                                           
I moved and changed the placement of a few elements for this card but I believe I included everything that this sketch has. ( Psst.....You don't have to if you just want to stamp and not use this sketch though.)
Optional Theme: Wiggles and waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...