Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Old and New for Try Stampin # 325

Hey I'm back but just for a quicky....When I first saw the theme for this card sketch I immediately thought Flowers,..  Isn't that summers splendor?  But to all in the Stampin' Up Family June and summer means a new catalog which means new stamps, dies accessories, and 5 new In Colors.

So as I sat at my desk thinking "this needs to be quick Vicki"  I decided to use old and new. This card is show casing one of the new in colors called Lemon Lime Twist. I picked it because it reminds me of summer.   :0)      When I help in the hay field there are little green moths flying around.

The old I used was the fluttering textured impressions embossing folder, rhinestones, and the bold butterfly framelits dies.  The new is the Lemon Lime Twist card stock and for the inside an absolutely must have for all a new die called Happy Birthday Thinlits Die.  It is lovely so nice and big- this one will be a winner!!

I'm thankful that you stopped by, I do hope you have enjoyed all the inspiration of the others on the team.  We all love to hear from you so if you have a moment leave us a little word. Were you inspired by something we made?

For any who saw a previous post on my sister with leukemia, she went home on June 1 the Doctors are saying she is in remission.  She will have three follow up treatments for prevention purposes. Thank you for your prayers. Have a wonderful week.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...