Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous #2

Hello, I guess I didn't have this entry to go live when I said I would!!!  That's what happens when a person who doesn't normally work full time ends up doing just that.  It has given me a better appreciation for all those who have to work then do house work and still want to stamp.  I find myself exhausted and I haven't been doing near as much stamping as I want, especially with the new catalog going live!! AND new stamps, dies and embossing folders to play with.

 This is the second card my group made with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and die bundle. They did real well with it and liked both cards. The die is shown on the next image for the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by, my work schedule should be getting lighter in about a month or two.  I can only hope since the garden and fruit will be coming on soon!  Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...