Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Try Stampin' 314 Baby Animals



Sometimes it seems that our business comes in bunches, know what I mean.  Activities seem to bunch up and I often wish I could spread them out.  My card for this challenge came together quickly and that is good since I've been busy. I turned the card since I wanted my tags to be big enough to hold my congratulations sentiment. The theme: Baby Animals was perfect since I had a baby card I needed.     I do hope you'll play with us and show us your card.
       Have a wonderful day, find a spare min. or two and relax with your stamps, paper and ink!!



I decided to play along with a color challenge over on Fab Friday color challenge

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the double tags and the masking you did to make the little animal grouping! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...