Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Beam will guide you home

I'm writing this on  Monday and have finally sat down to get these posts done. Tomorrow is a busy day for me as I have two Stamping events.  I decided that I'd like to use the the new High Tide Stamp set from the Occasions Catalog that I haven't used yet.  My group that meets in the afternoon on the 4th Tuesday of every month are seasoned stampers so this card is a bit more involved.

Masking and sponging technique.  Made the beam extended on the right by stamping off on post it paper (to use on left side when sponging the sky), then stamping on the right. I made a mask with typing paper to lay on the card to sponge the beam darker and extend it out. Easy to do just stamp on the typing paper then take a ruler and extend the beam, cut the inside out so when you lay this on the paper the beam is open and the rest of the card is covered. Guess I should have taken a picture of this. (Let me know if you want me to add a picture)

Hey come on back tomorrow and check out a much easier card that a new group of stampers will be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...