Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pop and Twist Valentine for Try Stampin' Tuesday challenge 308

I have another card for you for the Try Stampin' Tuesday challenge.  I guess I'll be the outlaw this time since I'm not posting a card that uses the sketch.  I want everyone to remember that we suggest a sketch but that doesn't mean you can't enter if you don't want to use it. I am using the theme - hugs and kisses- as  my card was made for my husband for Valentines day.
Card Sketch:


I have been noticing this type of card on pinterest and wanting to make one, so since I had some time one day last week I sat down and Wala it came together.   :0)     Now I'm ready for Valentines Day and it won't sneek up on me.  How about you, do you make a special card for your "honey"?  Hope you join us with a card for this two weeks.  Have fun stamping!!!
                                             My Card: Pop and Twist Valentine



1 comment:

  1. The Pop and twist cards are fun to make aren't they? And they're easier than they look. The card you made certainly fits in with the theme very well.

    ReplyDelete

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...