Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happy Birthday accordian card

Here is another birthday card for another sister in law. Alice loves flowers also and she puts many out in the flower beds around the house but also has many in pots.  This is another AI watercolor card and I made this one up myself.  I hand drew the pot, water colored and decorated it then added the greenery and flowers.  Sometimes we as stampers get so many  supplies that we tend to only use whats newest.  Well I've had this Karen Burniston  accordion card pivot card die for some time and have used it a few times but not lately.  I love making interactive card for people so pulled this out to use on Alice's card  Happy, happy birthday Alice whose birthday is Feb. 15th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...