Wednesday, February 15, 2017

AI Water colored birthday card

I have been enjoying playing with some new stamps from a company - Art Impressions.  The stamps they make for their water coloring line all go together.  I have a few of their basic sets like the foliage and flowers sets and they go nicely with the barn set, the covered bridge, and the mail box sets that I have.  I love how everything is sized to work together. It really takes the guess work out and puts a smile on my face! I love knowing that if I get something new it will be able to be used with what I already have.  Here is a card that I actually made while following a you tube instructor (I believe is was Bonnie).  That's another thing I love about this company they have videos showing how to make cards using the stamp sets. If I'm remembering right only 5 stamps were used on this card and the fence was made using molotow which is a type of making fluid.

I made this card for a sister in law that loves flowers.  I do hope she likes it.  I'm still learning so don't be to harsh.  Her birthday is on Feb. 14 so I had to wait to post this. Happy, Happy birthday Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...