Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Try Stampin' Tuesday #304

Hello, and a  Happy New Year to you.  I finally decided to grab some of my stamp supplies and take them to the warm side of the house to make this card.  We live in a 100 year old farm house, often when it is windy and cold I can see the curtains blowing from the outside air.  We used to have frost on the inside of the windows upstairs.  Fun (brrr) fun (shiver) fun (add the layers!!) :0)

So I'm wondering how everyone has been, we have snow here in Ohio, not a lot but enough to keep me in with my bum ankle.  I am now putting full weight on it but still wearing an ankle brace. Ok enough of that, you didn't come to hear all about me.  Our Try Stampin' group took a mini break but we are happy to be back.  Our sketch is a lovely one with so much possibility.  I used some old and new stamps so that takes care of the theme. I hope you have as much fun as I did using this sketch.


Here is the sketch layout;
Theme: Old and New (Use an old item and a new one on your card

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...