Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Try Stamping challenge 291



If you've come from Try Stampin's page you know about the Special Month we're having.  We're calling it.... Getting Ready For the Holiday month.  There will belots of specials so be sure to check often and not just on Tuesdays.  I decided that to honor the month that I'd make a card each week with the suggested sketch and theme. Click here Try Stampin' if you want to go directly to the blog with samples from other designers.  Hope I can keep up :0)
Here is the first October sketch and the theme is Weaving



I decided to turn my card 90 degrees and here is what I came up with, It was fun to make and somehow just came together.  I used one of the first Christmas Stampin' Up stamp sets I ever bought it is called Christmas Gift Tags.  A set of 8 that I've used many times, here I stamped and cut out the the stockings to add to the bakers twine. The background is weaved designer sheets.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the month long celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...