Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge # 293

Hello again, this is the third card for this challenge month, have you been following along?  I hope you've been entering some of your own creations!  This sketch seemed a bit full when I first saw it but then after some contemplation I came up with a card that I really like. The theme is A Touch Of  Fabric - so I used real fabric on this card, wonder if you can spot it.  I turned the card since my stamped piece needed to be larger.






The green piece is really fabric, I frayed the edges then I cut two pieces of card stock and taped them behind the piece and ran it through the Big Shot.  Thanks for stopping by, have you been to Try Stampin' On Tuesday's site?  If not check out all the other creations from the design team by clicking on their name above.  You can enter your own card there also.  Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...