Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ahead of myself

Oh my I just realized that I had Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenges 293 and 294 come up on the same day. I guess I was a little confused when I added these posts.  So that means you can have extra time to come up with a great card for challenge 294  :0)

I made it to my craft room again to get a Late Birthday Card done for a brother in law.  I have lately enjoyed using some of the Art Impression Watercolor stamps. I enjoy making easel cards, that way they can be set up. I add a piece of card stock to the back side soI have a place to jot a note and let them know how the card works  This one I followed a tutorial on You Tube for.  Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...