Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Try Stamping #288 Autumn Colors

Don't you just love Autumn?  I do, the cooler weather and the colors are just two of my favorites.  When I saw  the theme- Autumn colors I just knew I'd need to do a tree.  I've been playing around with water coloring and this is a new stamp I wanted to try.  The background is a Stampin' Up product in the new Holiday Catalog - Homemade for the Holidays Sept. 1, 2016 - Jan. 3, 2017. Wow did I really just type 2017, how fast time does fly by!!!  Seasonal Decorative Masks pg. 43 for $6.00 4 different patterns, many different uses and backgrounds to make, I really liked this one!  I placed the stencil over the card stock then sponged the colors on starting from the lightest to darkest.  I love Love LOVE this- it just called for a tree with fall colors!!! (I turned the sketch so my tree would fit.)


Here is our sketch and as I said earlier our Theme is Autumn Colors.  Do you have a spare minute or two, or three  :0)   Why don't you play with us, we would love to see what you can create with this theme and sketch.  But is you'd rather use a different sketch or theme that's okay.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by and checking out Vicki's Vision.
Try Stampin' on Tuesday or Not
     If you didn't come from Try Stampin's web site you can click on the name below the sketch and it will take you there and you'll be able to see all the other cards made from the design team members. Our challenges run for two weeks- two teams and they overlap for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...