Friday, August 19, 2016

Busy Days

We have had some busy times here .  A quick trip to Florida for a nephews beach wedding 8-9-16  it was beautiful!!












My son and daughter-in-law have their 2nd child!!  After having 4 sons, one grandson we now have a girl!!!!  Would you believe me if I told you I've been buying pink??

Here she is... our beautiful little girl......

Gwendolyn Mae
8-17-16
8 lbs
20.5 inches






Okay you say I didn't stop by for all that!!  show me some stamping!!
  I did have time in the last few days to get a little bit of stamping in. This card is for my card class on Tuesday the 23rd.  It is a pretty easy card but showcases the new Marquee Messages stamp set.  It has  16 different stamps in it and 10 of those are words.    The words will apply to many different types of cards and sometimes that is just  what is needed.
Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise card stock
Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Dapper Denim, Memento Black,stamp pads/markers
glitter glue, bakers twine, old DSP
Well I guess that's about it for now, I do thank you for letting me ramble at the beginning of this posting.  Have a wonderful day, and if you could/would please leave me a message and tell me what you think of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...