Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Try Stampin' On Tuesday # 278

    Hello, the Fourth of July weekend is here and I can't  believe that the year is half over!  Here is the June 5th challenge-#278  the theme is blue and white and I've chosen to do that and not follow the sketch.   New stamps can be fun to use and I sure have been having a lot of fun!  This card is made with the new Dapper Denim card stock and ribbon that Stampin' Up has in the new In Colors.

                                                                 
X.


  
:
Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you'll try your hand at our challenges. Remember they don't have to be followed and are just for you if you choose to try one.  Below is the card sketch for this challenge. (which I didn't use)  If you haven't come from the Try Stampin site just click here : 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...