Wednesday, July 20, 2016

One sheet wonder #1

Not  sure what happened with this posting but it didn't go live, sorry. If you've been looking for it here it is!!  :0)
I decided to challenge myself and make a one sheet wonder pattern and cards.
        Now you may be asking yourself - What Is That?  Let me show you - here is the 8.5 x 11 paper layout. I took a piece of  card stock and stamped my pattern randomly on it. It's like making your own DSP. Then I decided on the cuts and made cards with them. I love this new stamp set - Love and Affection pg. 45 in the Stampin' Up caty.  There is a matching Floral Affection Textured Embossing Folders two small folders that match this set!  I decided to use only two colors  Sahara Sand and Dapper Denim.  You could use any colors for the card stock and inks with what ever stamp set you have!!!  the sky is the limit - we'll maybe your stamp supplies, but hey get creative and use your imagination.  If you do decide to try something like this let me know - leave your web page, blog name ... I'd love to see what you came up with.

                                                     My pattern layout ( I didn't get a picture of the page after stamping)
                                                                   I used a piece of typing paper to draw the layout.

Card 1 
I cut the 4 x 4 piece at an angle then sponged around it and the card base. Adhered it to the top and bottom of the Sahara Sand base.  I stamped the saying in the center and added a couple stamped flowers.


                                                               Card 2
This 4 x 5.25 piece was easy to used. Sponged again around it with Dapper Denim. Embossed the top S. Sand piece added my sentiment put that on a D. Denim piece cut a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...