Friday, June 24, 2016

Playing with 2016 Stampin' Up new products

I decided to try some partial die cutting after watching a video that jennifer mcguire had made.  I had to change it a bit but the idea is still the same.  I used a new stamp set and die bundle - Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies  selling together with a 10% discount!!  This is such an elegant die and the stamp set is so lovely also.  I used some new metallic thread and the metallic Enamel shapes.  I have pared up the sweet sugarplum (new in color) and the rich razzleberry.  To give it a softer look I've used a very vanilla base.  Now I need to go and use this die the way stampin' up shows with the detailed cutting on the edge.  It has a BEAUTIFUL DSP paper that matches - night of navy and whisper white patterns. 

Here is it laying down.

I've got it standing up here and you can see a peek on the inside.
Well that's it for now, but I'll be back!!!   :0)   thanks for stopping if you ever want to leave a comment I sure would appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...