Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge 268

Hello everyone, spring has arrived here in Ohio and I for one and soooo glad!!  I have been busy outside in the flowers and the garden.  I love this time of the year.  We have a neat sketch for you and it is one that can be used in so many ways.  I do hope you'll join us and show us a creation of yours.

Theme:  A trio of Textures


This is a flip card - all stampin' up products some retired and some from the sale-a-bration event that just ended in March. 
  The retired list is on the stampin' up web site, you should check it out and if I can help with anything just leave a comment and I'll do my best.
Stampin' up Retired list  (click this and you'll be taken to the list!!)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...