Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TSOT Challenge 260

Hello, and thank you for stopping by Vicki's Visions.  I have created a vision with a little help from Pinterest.  I saw a card using these two sale-a-bration sets and thought it was so cute, this is my CASE'ing of that card.  I love this little chick, every spring we get some of these little cuties.  Often they are yellow as here on  this card although sometimes we have other colors-  I'll have to try my hand at coloring them.  We are getting close to the end of SAB time.     One more month to go (March 31) , so if there is anything your still wanting now is the time.

For my card I once again turned the sketch 90 degrees.  Remember a card sketch is just a guide- you can turn it, add a little to it, just have fun with it. I choose not to follow the theme and that's okay also. I kept this card fairly simple and clean.  I hope I've inspired you to play along, it is so great to see what everyone else comes up with.

I used watercolor paper on the chick panel mounted on Artichoke, Very vanilla card base, Daffodil delight ribbon and banner.(The corner punch and sentiment are not stampin' up)

CHALLENGE 260

Theme: In Like A Lamb or A Lion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...