Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Creative Card Crew 108 challenge - Chicks


Welcome to another challenge, this one was fun for me since I live on a farm and decided to get a chick image to work with.  In the spring we always raise little ones and then use them all the rest of the year for giving us eggs.  We are brown egg people and so I've colored them that way.  You  should join us, this is a fun one there are a bunch of ways to interpret this one.


108 - Chicks (animal or human kind)

8 March

A Day for Daisies

Prize: $12 gift card

                                               

I colored all with copic's and then cut the chicks out and added dimensional foam to make them pop.
I thought about doing Happy Spring which would have be nice but I didn't have a spring die and as we have lots of  birthdays this month decided to go with birthday.  I made a resolution to send birthday cards this year so it will be used.  I've had this gate fold die for a long time and never used it so it was fun to make it work with this adorable image from A Day for Daisy's and the Tilda image with the eggs in her apron.
  If  your interested, I'm one of the designers for the Magnolia March that uses the magnolia stamps made in Sweden. It is a month long event that has demonstrators assigned to each day of the week, and they will be posting every day of the week. I'm scheduled for Fridays, my first video is on this blogspot on the previous.  
Well thank you so much for popping in and I do hope you like my vision, it was fun to make. I would love to hear from you comments are sooooo nice   :0)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...