Wednesday, February 10, 2016

TSOT challenge #257

Time for another challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  The sketch for this two weeks is a good one and I hope you will try your hand and inks on it.  I took a little freedom with the image, turned it, made the circles larger and put the sentiment on the right hand circle. (when I looked at the sketch I had missed the sentiment placing!)  This is made with all Stampin' Up products -
SAB stamp set, What I Love
Inks/ card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White
Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon -Occasions Catalog,
 Spring Flowers Embossing Folder - regular catalog



No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...