Monday, February 15, 2016

just for you

Good day to you, we here in Ohio have had more snow fall upon us.  I'm not complaining since we haven't had a terribly hard winter thus far.
If you haven't joined in all all the great stamps and accessories from the Sale-a-bration catalog that Stampin' Up has you should.  This is actually from 2 different set.  The word are from one and the rest is from another.  I made the background then added some fussy cut flowers popped.  For some reason I'm an orange tone flower person.  Sale-a-bration is still going strong, if you need anything you can contact me here or at vmilyard@gmail.com.  Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...