Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #249



Courtesy of Crystal
Theme: The Holidays

I KNOW, I know the theme is Holidays and I've made a Birthday card, let me explain.  I've been making Christmas cards for many of the posts and am in need of birthday cards as 3 of the 8 in my immediate family have birthdays in December. That doesn't count the extended family!!!

I "sorta" followed the sketch, the only thing I changed is the ribbon at the top instead of the strip at the bottom and my sentiments are all over the front.  I hope you will play along with us, just remember that we post a suggested sketch and theme.  It's nice to challenge ourselves to follow that but not necessary to enter.   I hope you'll join us and have a fun time stamping!!


.
I used all Stampin' Up products on this one.
Stamp Sets; Amazing Birthday (pg 10) and
 Background stamp Dots for Days  (pg. 129)
Extras:  Dijon ribbon, stamp dimensionals
Colors:  Turquoise, Delightful Dijon, whisper white


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...