Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Try Stamping challenge 245 Snowflakes

Hello I can't believe that it's almost time for Thanksgiving!!  The older I get the quicker time seems to go by. To make it seem even more fleeting the days seem to speed by when 2 of the rooms in your house are being redone.  All I can hear is the tick, tick, tick, of the clock and I'm wondering how much time I'm going to have to put my house back together.  I am the host for my family get together the Sat. after Thanksgiving day.  I usually have a house full and overnight, as my 3 sisters and families, and Dad come for our Christmas celebration on the Friday eve. before.  I knew I'd be in a time crunch and had the inspiration for this card last month so decided to get it done and scheduled to post.   Here is the card sketch and theme below is my Vision.

Twist: Snow Flakes




I decided to turn my card horizontal and used the show flakes in the background.   When my 4 boys were small they loved playing in the snow and making HUGE snowmen and snow forts with snow packed in buckets and then stacked up to make the sides. A piece of plywood usually worked for the top.  We always had lots of mittens, gloves, and scarves hanging to dry.
     Well I hope you try our challenge and have fun doing it,  I really enjoyed playing with this sketch and theme.   If you come back tomorrow I'll show you another card I made with this sketch. It isn't exact but sorta fell in line and I think would work.   Vicki    p.s.  I love reading comments   :0)

1 comment:

  1. I saw this earlier in the week... love it! Very, very creative!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...