Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Singing in the snow.

Here is the 2nd card to go with the Try Stampin' Tuesday sketch that I showed you yesterday, if you didn't see it you should go back and check it out.  I thought it turned out rather cute.  I seem to be accumulating a good number of Christmas cards so maybe I won't have to make so many the end of Nov/ beginning of Dec.

Thought the trees sorta resembled the criss cross pattern on the sketch and then if you use your imagination you can see the specks of snow and I added a few rhinestones.  On the card base  used a snowflake embossing folder that mostly got covered up but you can see some of the snowflakes at the top of the card.  Thanks for stopping back, have a great day, Vicki and her Visions!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are so creative! The birch trees fire the sketch is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...