Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pheasant Hill Stampers class #1

New products can be so much fun to play with in the craft room!!  I received some of Stampin' Ups new Fall and Winter product.  Their "Handmade for the Holidays" catalog will available from September 1, 2015 - Jan. 4, 2016. Eeeekkkk  did I really just type 2016,  seems like just yesterday that 2015 was new and fresh.  I guess time just keeps moving on, many schools starts this week and yes before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Have you been thinking ahead and doing any planning for those Christmas cards?  This new catalog has a wonderful variety of products to pick from and many are offered as bundles(stamp set and dies to match) at a discounted price from buying separately, if you are interested in a catalog just leave me a message in the comments with your e-mail address and I'll help in any way possible.

Okay how about a peek at one of the new products!!  I bought this one as a bundle (yes I can pre-order one of the perks of being a demonstrator).   I used the new Hearth and Home Thinlits Die.  This window comes with a window box also (which I didn't use).  The stamp set has 6 images and 7 sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll leave me a comment.  I linked the catalog images so  you click on the catalog name or the Thinlits Die name to see more from this wonderful catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...