Tuesday, June 9, 2015

White on White = Wedding

I'm so glad that our challenge this time was white on white I have a wedding to go to and this theme will fit it beautifully.  Our sponsor is
                                                                                         
                                                            
The white on white theme can be such an elegant design, great for any occasion.  Here is what I came up with for my wedding card.  (We as the DT were told that our image could be colored but nothing else)   With that in mind I did very little coloring and a lot of embossing.

                                                 
I started out with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder from Stampin' Up (retiring June 3)
Then I cut the Wildflower Corner from Memory box and added on top of the embossed card, the Ribbon on the left edge-it is from Recollections.  
Stamped the bride and groom - Stampin' Up (retired Best of Brides and Babies)  colored the grooms suit, their hair, and the flower.   Stamped this again lined up the brides dress on one of  the Delicate Designs embossing folders (there are 2 in the set and they are narrow for edges) from Stampin' Up, cut it out and added foam tape behind to give the aperrance that her dress is full and flowing. I don't think you can see in the picture but I did added some Glitter Clear Wink of Stella to her dress and veil.  Cut with the Lacey Ovals from Spellbinders and popped it up on the card.

That's it what do you think?  Are you going to give it a try?  I sure hope that my entry will encourage you to make something for this challenge maybe even a wedding card then you'll have one done for the next wedding you are invited to.  I didn't with this card but often will make more than one so I can put a card back to have for the next time I need.  Have a great day, summer is here!!!  I love to hear from visitors and will read every comment. Bye for now from Vicki's Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...