Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Watercolor Wings 1

Oh my another new Stampin' Up set, and this one has been sooo much fun to play with!!!!.      :0)              It coordinates with the Butterfly Thinlits and stampin' up came out with another one that goes right along with the old one.  The new stamp set and thinlits actually come as a bundle which means you save money when you buy like that!

     I used the new in color Mint Macaron on this, it is such a nice color!!  My background needed just a little texture so I punched flowers from Petite Petals and adhered them to the top portion.  The body, antennae, candy dots, and sentiment are all in Early Espresso ink or card stock.  
    There Will be more on this stamp set, come again to see more of Vicki's Visions.  I love to read comments let me know what you think.

ps: (remember these from when we used to write letters?)For Your information: I did not spell Mint Macaron WRONG that is how Stampin' Up spelled it. Why? I don't know!!   ;0)

pps:  anyone coming to my class on Tuesday the 23rd?  you just looked at one of the cards we will be making that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...