Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life #1

I'm behind a few days, sorry. I ended up picking strawberries and making jelly on Monday morning then working in the garden WEEDS!!!  sometimes I wish I knew what they were created for :0)                   I wanted to show you some cards with this new stamp set from Stampin' Up It has 22 photopolymer stamps and is the Ronald McDonald House set for this year.  Stampin' Up designs a new one each year and gives a $3.00 donation for each set that is bought.  This as you know helps the children and their families.
       My card group from Tuesday made this card - I used colors so it could be used for male/female.  There are 3 colors from the new 2015-2017 In Colors, Delightful Dijon(layer, cone and flag), Cucumber Crush(in the striped piece, and flag) a little Watercolor Wonder(cherry on top)  The ribbon at the top is also new comes in each of the new In Colors this one is Cucumber Crush. We hand cut the cone base.   I punched a chocolate chip piece that is the same as the white ice cream then trimmed it down to make it look like chocolate syrup dripping down, doesn't it look yummy?

This set has a hand held punch it cuts the cone topper which doubles as a cloud and tree topper,          a tree, mini flower, bird, cherry/apple, pear/leaf . I love stamp sets that come with a punch or die.  Fussy cutting(we had to with the cone base) is ok sometimes but quicker with punches and dies especially with really intricate pieces.  Come back and you will see some cards made using the other pieces in this set and with the punch.  Have a great day!   Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...