Sunday, June 7, 2015

Pheasant Hill stampers #1

Good day to you, welcome to my little place in Blogging Space.  You've come to Vicki's Visions and I thank you for stopping by.  Today I have a card for you that my Pheasant Hill group will be making on Tuesday and I'll post the second card they will make on Tuesday.  I was requested to make a "manly card".  Pulled some OLD Stampin' Up sets and this is what I came up with.


Recipe:
stamp sets:  Nuts and Bolts; Alpa Shadows, It's Your Birthday
Ink;  Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Card stock; Very Vanilla. Lost Lagoon
Other;  Retired Stampin' Up DSP,  Stampin' Dazzle silver (for tip of drill), distressing tool for the vanilla panel.  Dimensionals for the drill to give it a little lift. the drill is cut with a die I picked up from Tessier Crafts.

Now don't forget to come back tomorrow I used a new Stampin' Up set for card No. 2  It is a fun one and I have enjoyed playing with it and will be showing more the rest of the week not just tomorrow.  Stampin' Up give a donation to the RMHouse for each set that they sell.    I love getting comments and read every one, so if you would please let me know what you think of this manly card.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...