Thursday, May 7, 2015

Crazy About You #4

It's time to get Crazy again!!!  The 4th  of my Crazy About You cards.  This one is different in that I used a couple different techniques.  I've shared this before but if you missed it here it is again.  Stamping on a variety of products is neat and gives the card a little something extra to it.

I used Fun foam on this card;   first I cut it with a word from the Hello You Thinlits and heated it to shrink the image,  I like to use the kind with the adhesive already on the back so that when I'm done heating it will stick.  This just saves me a step of adding adhesive and I've found that it actually shrinks better than the kind without adhesive. (hmmm possibly not all fun foam is made the same?!)       second I stamped the flower on a piece of colored foam, heat a LITTLE to set the ink, cut it out then heated again to shrink.  I liked how it gave the added height and texture to the flower.                                            The DSP behind the happy came from the sellabration catalog - just Loved it!! hope there are some  pattern in the new catalog which by the way will be coming out in June of this year....yes that is only a month away so if there is something you really want from the 2014-15 catalog you'd better be checking out if it is discontinued or not. Just click on the link below and it should take you to a listing of all the retired products.
Stampin' Up retired list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...