Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crazy About You #2

Here is my second card with this set:  this one is a CASE card from pintrest   If you don't know what CASE stands for I'll be happy to tell you;  Copy and Share Everything

Often I see something that catches my eye and I just love it but do not have ALL the products that they used sooo I improvise with what I do have, that is how this card came about.  The idea wasn't mine but I did alter a few things. I'm pretty sure that everything I used to make this card is from Stampin' Up;  the 2 embossing folders used - perfect polka dots at the top and the delicate designs along the white edge that I cut by hand are both retiring from the current catalog. If you would be interested in looking at all that is retired (much of it is discounted)  just click on this: retired list for Stampin' Up
 Thanks for stopping by and seeing this second card in the Crazy About You line up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...