Monday, May 4, 2015

Crazy About You #1

I met with my once a month stampers at Sharons' and we made this beautiful card with the Crazy About You stamp set from Stampin' Up (everything used on this one is from Stampin' Up)  It is in the Occasions catalog, it has 3 images and 30!!! yes I said 30 sentiments that can be mixed and matched up!!!  Oh and that isn't all the goodness of this set, the 2 flowers match up with 2 of the hand held punches:  1-3/4 Scallop circle and the new punch that is also in the Occasions Catalog ; Flower Medallion Punch  (there is also a stamp set to go with this punch- 4 different images and 2 centers).


You can see that we stamped the flower multiple times and then after punching the first one used scissors to trim down the other 2 layers for a dimensional looking flower. The base of the card was sponged with one of the 2 packs of Decorative masks and the happy was cut with the Hello You Thinlits Die and has 4 different sayings (hello, you, happy, thanks). We used some DSP to add a little color, I like how it draws the flower and words all together since the colors are on it.

Stampin' Up has put out their retired list and it is a long one, if you are at all interested in any products you can purchase them through me if you don't have a demonstrator I can be contacted through my gmail account : vmilyard@gmail.com  To see the retired list just click here Stampin' Up Retired list   This page will have the weekly specials,  clearance rack,  occasions catalog, retired list....  just find what interests you then contact me through the gmail account.

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what others think of my Visions and DO read each comment!! Have a wonderful day and if you want to see more with this set come back I've been playing with it and have more to post-they will be under Crazy About You 2,3,4, and  5 all lined up for this week.  Now be sure to stop back by, I have done a couple unusual things with this set - one hint is shrinking the images!!  sooo you'll have to stop back by if you are interested.  Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...