Saturday, April 18, 2015

Triple challenge card

I decided to do some stamping at the end of this day.  Saturdays are often busy here on the farm and I don't usually stamp much.  I combined three challenges and that is a first for me.  First i was looking at The Card Concept Challenge #33- they had a picture for the inspiration and that is were I got my colors from.  Then I checked out the Pals Paper Arts #248 challenge and picked up my sketch.  Lastly I looked at the Just Add Ink #259 challenge and they challenged us to use sequins.  So there you have it my Triple Challenge card.
   The Card Concept challenge has categories to pick from for the cards made I thought mine fell under this one....                           Free Style Collage
Everything is from Stampin' Up 

Colors:  Smokey Slate and Strawberry Slush(this one will be retiring in June) Basic black, Garden Green
Stamp sets:  People Like You (single stamp)  Hello Love (hostess set until June), Work of Art
Sequins from the 2014 Holiday catalog, Decorative Label punch, Dots and Stripes decorative masks, retired ribbon, Sweet Taffy DSP

The dots I sponged with the smokey slate, same as the base of the card but in the picture they have a greenish cast???  why??? I sure don't understand it.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Vision on my Triple challenge card.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Vicki, your colours are great and the addition of the sequins is the perfect amount of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Vicki! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week! I love the Chevron background and that bright "pop" of Strawberry Slush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you've carried the chevron stamping onto the sentiment panel, as well as the card base, Vicki. Lovely colours, and the sequins really draw the eye in to the gorgeous focal panel. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicki. Love the colours that you have used and the sequins dotted around the border of the card look awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color choices! I would not have thought of putting them together but WOW - you made me realize that I need to broaden my color thoughts! The textures are perfect! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration pic! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...