Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Anniversary Card 28 years!!!

Our challenge at Creative Card Crew this time is : Sentiment.  I made this especially for my husband of 28 years!!   He is a Wonderful Husband and a great father to our 4 sons, 1 daughter-in-law, and our first grandson!  It isn't the normal anniversary card but for my farmer husband I thought he would like it.  I hope you will let me know what you think of my unusual anniversary card.
                                                  Our challenge sponsor this time is:
                                               
Prize: 3 Digis

I decided to use their file called Jan's Wedding Day  It has quit a few images but I went with an overlay and the  I Corinthians 13 sentiment.  We live on the homestead/ farm that David's relatives built in 1900 and to honor that I made a barn scene as a background.  I printed the words on a speckled Vellum that I've had for years and  stamped and sponged the scene that I put behind.  

Inside



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki :) What a lovely anniversary card -- and CONGRATS on 28 years, wow! I'm working on my 19th. Very unique with the vellum overlay and the verse -love it!! :) Thank you so much for choosing to create with my "Wedding Day" set - I'm so thrilled to by your sponsor this week. xxKris (owner, Imagine That! digis by kris)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicki and congratulations xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...