Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Watercolor #2



Impression Obsession - 2 images  the mountains in the background and the light house  
I used watercolor paper on the top focal panel,  Masked the bottom  off to do the sky then removed and did the water area.  A variety of colors used with my wide tip watercolor brush (did I mention that I'm loving it!!) stamped the mountain landscape then embossed with black the light house.  Sponged around this layer with black then put on the multiple layers (hello honey, basic gray, very vanilla then basic gray)  added hello honey ribbon to left side to balance. This is a 6 3/4 x 5 1/2 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...