Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Occasions and Sale-a-bration time!!!!

I'm done canning for the evening 42 quarts of chicken and broth!  that will be some good eating for us in the future.  I'm going to have this post come up on Tuesday but I'm writing it up on Monday.  The card I have to show you today is for my party at Sharon's. We will be kicking off the Sale-a-bration/Occasions Catalogs. sale-a-bration will run through March 31st this year that's 3 months to plan and be able to get  free merchandise from that catalog.  I used the Painted Petals stamp set and  
 the Spring flowers Embossing Folder from the Occasions catalog. then the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper( that can be colored in a variety of ways to match your card color design!!!) from the Sale-a-bration catalog which can be gotten free with a qualifying order.  Blush Blossom, Pear Pizazz, and Whisper white card stock and inks were my color choice.  What do you think? thanks for stopping by and taking a peak here at Vicki's Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...