Friday, November 21, 2014

Craft Sale #2

I wanted to branch out and see if any wreaths would sell, this is the first one I made.  Started with a swimming noodle and duct taped it together.  Then I covered it with some burlap ribbon and tied the ends to hold it on.  I used some Add a little Dazzle metal sheets to make the leaves that I die cut with stampin up bigz dies from last year and this year. Adhered them to cardstock with sheets of double sided tape and then used some Viva to add the fall colors. 

So this did not sell and now I have a new wreath for my front door which is fine because I really liked it!!!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...