Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello Fall!!

Two cards made for my upcoming party:  Can you count the differences in them?
   
 New stamp set from Stampin' Up in the Holiday Catalog  For All Things                                             I used 3 of the newest in colors    hello honey, mossy meadow, tangelo twist 
 Don't peek yet study them and then look below   :0)





1.  Ribbon
2.  Wooden element
3. Card left card has a mossy line drawn around the white panel and the right one is sponged.
4.  The right card has been embossed with the wood grain embossing folder from Stampin' Up
5.   The mossy green card stock (on the right) under the focal piece has been roughened up on the edge. It doesn't look like this shows up in the picture so I give that one to you!!    :0)
          So did you get all the differences?  Which one would you choose to make?  they will be offered to make on Sept. 23 at Sharon's party at 1 p.m.-  (if you'd like to come contact me and I'll get you the directions.)  Have a great day!  and thank you for taking time to look at Vicki's (that's me) Visions!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card...it was so much fun to make ! Thank you for all of the inspiration you give to all of us ! CCarole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Vicki, the colours are fabulous. I like the embossed background and the addition of the wooden embellishment and ribbon.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...