Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Fall! Dazzling Diva # 42


 Add a little dazzle!! with metal sheets here I used three colors.  Embossed the mustard color then took a copic marker to make the vanes on the leaves and stems.  The small red and green leaves were punched from metal and I embossed the red one to give it some texture.  The wooden leaf is a new product from stampin' up and I used a scrap green piece of twine that I had to tie it all on.  I used an old stiff paint brush to dab on the colors for the tree leaves and ground.  The sky was also sponged, I used a piece of packing that I had cut up for it.  Look around your house and you may find many things to use in your stamping.   I love the fall colors and the cooler air although this year it seems we've jumped into winter weather already!!

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, love what you did with the metal! What a wonderful fall design! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...