Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dazzling Diva challenge 38

Our family doesn't really go to the beach but there is just something about a water scene that says RELAX!!  Wouldn't you just love to sit on the end of this pier and dangle your feet in the water I would.  To sit for a bit and just look out over the water hearing the waves ...makes feel a little relaxed just thinking about it.

  I used watercolor paper, markers, watercolor brush to create the background.  Stamped the image in Stazon black then colored over to give the detail coloring. Gave my metal some texture with an old stampin' up texturz plate that did the same thing as an embossing folder.  I added a little Viva Decor to tone down the bright blue of the metal a tad.  I went around the black focal image and the metal with some gold ink then placed all on a black piece.  What do you think of my Vision??  I love getting comments, thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent inspired card -- lovely scene card - Thanks for joining in with AALD~

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...