Friday, August 1, 2014

Clear block stamping

How about a watercolor scene.  The sunsets this summer have been so pretty!!!  We have an orchard/pasture behind and beside our house and there are a few big trees left out there.  My husbands grandfather planted it.  Anyway, that is often where I see such beautiful acts of God in the sky.  I'm so glad He gave us color and I can see it.  This card was an acrylic block stamped sunset, I colored with markers on a large block then spritzed with water generously.  Stamped it on WATERCOLOR paper (it will absorb the inked water). Stamped and colored the trees added borders and placed it all on a marina mist piece that had been decorated with some DSP and paper piercing.  Wonder who will get this card from Vickis' Visions, maybe you   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...