Tuesday, July 29, 2014

PPA213

Thought I'd try to get a card in before the deadline!!!  I know I've had a whole week, well my last week was busy in the garden!!!  so today I came to play. I really like this layout for a card, so easy to use and so many different ways to express it.  I have really, Loved, LOVED using this new stamp set: Flower Patch it has a framelit die to match and makes it so easy and quick to use.  I used watercolor paper for the top layers, the flower  and leaves, I stamped, framelit cut then spritzed with water to make the water blead- I think it turned out nice!!  I watercolored the new fun frames with pool party used a black marker to go around the raised part then the edge also to make it all Pop!!! I used a punch from the new Itty Bitty Punch pack for the center, the DSP is from the Flashback pack. I'm really pleased with the turn out and thank you for stopping by to see my vision!
Decorate the inside to give it that little extra  touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...