Thursday, May 22, 2014

Graduation

It is that time of the year again, every May/June Graduation invitations start coming.  This year we have received only one so I just had to get creative, right?  Well with the help of  another awsome crafter (QbeesQuest.com) I made a graduation cap and changed up her pattern a little. My cap opens to reveal a card with a pocket for a little extra something for the graduate.  This first picture shows the top of the hat, I embossed with black Hat's off to You twice on two opposite corners.
 This shows the top of the hat opened back to reveal a congratulations message and pocket.
 This is just a side view:
 What fun!!!! turn the whole hat over and you will see the hidden treat in the base of the hat - what graduate wouldn't like a some hershey kisses while trying to decide how to best spend their graduation $$
(thanks Brenda Quintana for the directions for this sweet little graduation cap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...