Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Card 2 for up coming Pheasant Group

Spring is in the air again today.  I was beginning to wonder the first of this month, it really got cold for a few days!!  This card uses the Tulip frame embossing folder that will be retiring in June. I'll be sad to see it go but it is always exciting to see what will be coming new!  I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits for the 2 small butterflies, this is still available to buy. This Embosslit is nice because it has a total of 5 cut and embossed butterflies all different in size. The larger b.fly was stamped then punched with an old b.fly punch, I added rhinestones to the middle that I colored black with a sharpie marker. The stamp set was retired a few years ago: Priceless: I often use old stamp sets with this group and it is so much fun!!  .  The ribbon with flower was recycled from a wedding table decoration given to me. (don't throw it away!! you never know when or how you'll be able to reuse something :)  You can't tell from the picture but I used glossy card stock that I still have it really makes this card shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...