Friday, February 7, 2014

Snowed in and Stamping

What's a girl to do when she is snowed in?!!  STAMP  if this was your answer then you win the prize :)  We received snow and sleet and that has made me Not able to get out our long lane with the mini van.  My 5 men have been coming and going all week, course they all have diesel trucks that can plow through it!!  Sooo I have been stamping, cleaning, stamping, cooking, stamping, reading, stamping....  you get my drift :)   I have actually been enjoying staying home... I do get outside to water our chickens and to feed the wood burning furnace that we have but other than that I have stayed home safe and sound - stamping :) 
I have another challenge to submit. Freshly Made Sketches FMS 122  I have been playing with products current and retired for my Pheasant Group that I prepare cards for - they meet next Tuesday,(my guys will HAVE to get that lane cleared for me by then!)  they wanted Valentine/Anniversary cards, I will post them next week.  All that to say that this card is the result of  all that preparation.  I took the liberty of turning my card horizontally and then adding the top layers, hope that is okay.  It actually came together pretty quickly.  Thanks for stopping by...
Stamp Sets:  Retired hostess Darling Dots, retired A Happy Heart  2014 SAB set Banner Blast
Color/Cardstock;  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories:  Banner punch and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder both from 20014 SAB and of course the Big Shot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...